Who can use psychological counselling?
- MENDELU students,
- MENDELU employees,
- applicants for MENDELU studies,
- MENDELU graduates,
- the public.
What can we help you with?
- Studies and work difficulties, eg. lack of attention and motivation, stressful situations, and procrastination.
- Mental health issues, such as anxieties, depression, sleep problems, social phobias, eating disorders, substance addiction.
- Relationship issues in partnerships, families, friendships, and in the work environment.
- Resolving crisis.
- Management of difficult and traumatic life situations, such as the death of a close person, split-ups, sexual harassment.
- Self-development such as building self-confidence, improving time management, focus ability, self-worth.
- Existential matters: dealing with death, freedom and responsibility, isolation and loneliness, searching for a purpose in life, and work-life balance.
What can we offer you?
Psychological counselling can be the key to change, effective resolution of difficult situations, or the relief in sharing difficulties.
We can help you overcome any personal, family, partner and study problems you may be going through.
Furthermore, we can work on your self-knowledge, self-development and fulfillment of your own potential.
We are experienced psychologists, confidentiality and professionalism is a matter of course.
Consultations can be held in person or online. The consultation takes 50 minutes. We can meet once or multiple times, depending on your needs.
We can provide you with up to 10 consultations in the academic year.
|MENDELU students||FREE of cost|
|MENDELU employees||FREE of cost|
|MENDELU applicants||FREE of cost|
|MENDELU alumni||FREE of cost during the 1st year after graduation|
|General public||700 CZK per consultation|
How to book:
- To book psychological counselling, fill in the registration form.
- A psychologist will send you an email with available times. You must respond to her email and confirm the time of your consultation. Without a mutually confirmed time of consultation (by the client and the psychologist), we cannot guarantee any booking! Please, respond swiftly as with a few days’ delays in responding you risk giving the consultation time to another client).
- If you cannot attend an appointment, please, let us know as soon as possible.
Send us your questions in an email: email@example.com, (please, name the subject „Psychological counseling“).