Psychological counselling in English
In general psychological counseling encompasses a broad range of culturally-sensitive practices that help people improve their well-being, alleviate distress and maladjustment, resolve crises, and increase their ability to function better in their lives.
Thematically counseling services are provided in following areas:
- Management of stress and demanding life situations
- Self-development – time-management, ability to focus, self-worth, etc.
- Relationship issues – in partnership, family, friendship and working relationships
- Anxiety, phobias, moodiness, depression
- Existential topics – dealing with death, freedom and responsibility, isolation and loneliness, search of purpose of life
Psychological counseling in English is provided to native and non-native speakers.
Services are provided in Counseling Center ILL at Zemědělská 5 (Building E – Institute of Lifelong Learning at Mendel University in Brno) on second floor.
Every second Thursday from 13:00 - 16:00
IMPORTANT: Consulting services must be ordered in advance using the registration form below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.