Counselling Centre at Institute of Lifelong Learning offers for students and graduates of Mendel University in Brno professional advisory services in the field of psychology, psychotherapy, individual consultancy focused on studies and future career, psychological diagnostics, professional and personality profile, individual consultancy for disadvantaged students and coaching.
We organize (in Czech language) courses and training of soft skills and seminars on skills and qualifications needed for the competitive job market. Every year we organize a job fair where students can meet a wide range of employers and find out what jobs, internships and research fellowships are offered.
Psychological counselling in English
In general psychological counselling encompasses a broad range of culturally-sensitive practices that help people improve their well-being, alleviate distress and maladjustment, resolve crises, and increase their ability to function better in their lives.
Thematically counseling services are provided in following areas:
- Management of stress and demanding life situations
- Self-development – time-management, ability to focus, self-worth etc.
- Relationship issues – in partnership, family, friendship and working relationships
- Anxiety, phobias, moodiness, depressions
- Existential topics – dealing with death, freedom and responsibility, isolation and loneliness, search of life purpose
!IMPORTANT - Consulting services must be ordered in advance!
For more information about psychological counselling click here